True Romantic Accessories
1. Focal PointThe low, scooped neckline establishes the Focal Point at the chest and the stunning fur piece emphasizes it even more.
3. FabricLightweight, balanced-weave, soft textured Fabrics are most effective. Monochromatic Colour schemes drastically boost the power of the ensemble.
2. OrnamentOrnament for the True Romantic is achieved through the glamour addition of this fur stole, but the matching sunglasses and large scale necklace add too.
4. LineSimplicity of Line and a narrow skirt are completely transformed by the addition of the matching fur piece with its Omega silhouette.
[RoyalSlider Error] No posts found matching your criteria.
1. Focal PointThe lace bodice of this dress highlights the True Romantic Focal Point. A choker necklace of curved rings would also have been effective.
3. FabricThis beautiful lace offers texture, detail, and a balanced or non-draping weave. It is also glamorous and medium in weight, perfect for the True Romantic.
2. OrnamentThe hat, gloves and necklace match the lace in both colour and in weight, creating a wonderfully rhythmical repetition.
4. LineThe dropped shoulder extends the Line, creating a beautifully strong Omega silhouette. The large scale of the lace and hat are also appropriately Omega.
1. Focal PointThe dropped neckline extending across the shoulders clearly shows the Focal Point of the True Romantic. The gathered fabric arrests the eye.
3. FabricThe textured panels and gathered netting provide beautiful texture. The monochromatic outfit gives the necessary high glamour of the True Romantic.
2. OrnamentThe gathered tulle is great, and all the accessories are rhythmically matching. A less rigid collar necklace would have worked even better.
4. LineThe Omega Line or width at the shoulders is reiterated beautifully in the wide and wide-set shoulder straps, and in the wide curved panels in the dress.
1. Focal PointThe wide, somewhat open, fur collar of this coat has the strength to mark the True Romantic Focal Point of the chest.
3. FabricThe soft balanced weave of the Fabric of this coat also has a lovely texture. The wide belt offsets the slight heaviness of the Fabric.
2. OrnamentThe matching gloves, belt and purse provide the rhythmical Ornament necessary to this Style. Note the repetition of the horizontal in the purse and belt.
4. LineThe necessary Omega Line is shown in the open collar, wide belt and slightly dropped underarm. Here, the Omega silhouette is stronger in the bodice than the skirt.
1. Focal PointThe sweetheart neckline is an ideal vehicle to highlight the True Romantic Focal Point. A necklace without dangles would distract less from the Focal Point.
3. FabricSolids, rather than prints, are wonderful for the True Romantic. This soft mid-weight fabric would be even better with a light texture and a balanced weave.
2. OrnamentTrue Romantic Ornaments must be packed with glamour, such as the matching jewelry and fur stole shown here. The necklace is worn appropriately high.
4. LineThe True Romantic carries a high Omega or open silhouette, although either the bodice or the skirt must predominate. Here, the full skirt is stronger.