Shop The True Gamine
True Gamine Tops
True Gamine Bottoms
True Gamine Shoes
True Gamine Accessories
1. Focal PointThis wide belt emphatically and appropriately expresses the slightly raised-waist Focal Point of the True Gamine.
3. FabricFabrics for the True Gamine need to be lightweight; firm rather than soft; with a smooth finish; and of balanced weave. As you see, prints are very effective.
2. OrnamentThe matching black belt, sunglasses and headscarf show wonderful rhythm of Ornament; the angled ends of the headscarf even repeat the shape of the print.
4. LineThe peplum top establishes the Omega Silhouette for the True Gamine. The horizontal print and wide collar substitute for the normal square neckline.
[RoyalSlider Error] No posts found matching your criteria.
1. Focal PointThe Focal Point for the True Gamine is the slightly raised waist. This can be achieved with simple darts that lift the emphasis of the jacket, as you see here.
3. FabricFabrics are lightweight, crisp, smooth rather than textured and of a balanced weave, meaning that they don’t drape. Shine is very effective, as seen here.
2. OrnamentOrnament for the True Gamine marks the neck, the wrists or the waist using elements that are clean in shape and often slightly wide or Omega.
4. LineTrue Gamine Lines are medium-short in length and always clean. Separates are great. Here, the wide-legged pant is an Omega Silhouette.
1. Focal PointThe slightly shortened bodice of this ornate short dress marks the raised waist Focal Point of the True Gamine.
3. FabricThis beautiful ornamented Fabric is slightly heavy for a True Gamine but it is firm, somewhat shiny, detailed and of a balanced weave.
2. OrnamentThese earrings are in rhythm with the dress, repeating the Colour, scale and design of the gold applique. The straps are also a kind of Ornament for her.
4. LineThe horizontal Line of the bodice reinforces the True Gamine’s Omega Style while the skirt offers the stronger Omega Line. The straps would be even better wider.
1. Focal PointIf the waistband of the skirt were wider, it would mark the True Gamine Focal Point of the slightly raised waist better as well as include an Omega element.
3. FabricThe leather skirt would be more successful for the True Gamine if it were lighter in weight, although it is smooth and of a balanced weave.
2. OrnamentThe striped print of the top illustrates how the True Gamine uses Ornament on the top but not on the bottom (or vice versa) in order to emphasize the use of separates.
4. LineThe horizontal Line in the top forecasts the Omega Line of the circle skirt. Here, there is a stronger Omega element in the skirt than in the top.
1. Focal PointThe wide belt effectively marks the True Gamine Focal Point in this winter jacket. A contrasting Colour belt would not work here because of the need for rhythm.
3. FabricThe smooth, firm Fabric of the jacket is in harmony with the fabric of the pants. The close spacing of the quilting keeps the jacket from being too heavy.
2. OrnamentThe True Gamine would look for black gloves with gold metallic trim to repeat the gold belt clip. The Colour of the earmuffs should relate to the outfit.
4. LineThe horizontal lines of the quilting bring a rhythmical Omega impact to this jacket. In this case, the stronger Omega element is the jacket rather than the pants.