Shop The True Dramatic
True Dramatic Tops
True Dramatic Bottoms
True Dramatic Shoes
True Dramatic Accessories
1. Focal PointThe True Dramatic Focal Point, at the wrist, is effectively marked in this ensemble by the wide matching bracelet worn asymmetrically on one arm.
3. OrnamentThe clean lines and matching white Colours of the Ornaments establish necessary rhythm as well as an important monochromatic Colour scheme.
2. LineThe narrow or Alpha Silhouette, straight clean Lines and extended sharp shoulders make this dress a wonderful choice for the True Dramatic.
4. FabricSmooth finishes, medium weights and firm, balanced weaves allow this dress to achieve a wonderful statement of the True Dramatic Style.
[RoyalSlider Error] No posts found matching your criteria.
1. Focal PointThe peplum skirt ends at the upper thigh Focal Point of the True Dramatic. The extended shoulder panels direct the eye out at the shoulder and down.
3. OrnamentOrnament is used rhythmically in a way that maintain the extreme clarity of Line. Here the round earring repeats the elegant disc shape of the hat.
2. LineThe True Dramatic Line is clean and sculptured, encasing the body. Here, tailoring that divides the body vertically into two halves is very effective.
4. FabricMedium-weight, firm, tightly woven, balanced weave fabrics cooperate to establish the amazing clean Line of the True Dramatic. Texture fights with this Style.
1. Focal PointThis short dress ends at the upper thigh Focal Point. This Focal Point is the point of an imaginary V formed by the shoulders and the hem of the dress.
3. OrnamentThe double-V prongs of the bracelet repeat the V neckline. A clean V-shape earring or necklace could also have contributed to this look.
2. LineThe clean V-shaped silhouette of the True Dramatic is effectively reiterated in the deep V neckline and emphasized by the sharp shoulders.
4. FabricOverall sequins come perilously close to texture here, but the shine, medium weight and emphatically clean line rescue this glamorous dress.
1. Focal PointThe jacket doesn’t quite hit the True Dramatic Focal Point of the Upper Thigh. A longer jacket would be even better.
3. OrnamentThe matching silver bracelet and necklace are working to create rhythm. More ornament that also repeated the V line of the suit would be even better.
2. LineThe firm shoulder and effective deep V neckline would be even better with a peaked rather than shawl lapel. The horizontal pocket details are distracting here.
4. FabricThis medium-weight, firm, balanced-weave, smooth finished Fabric works well for the True Dramatic. The shiny lapels add needed glamour.
1. Focal PointThe slit at the upper thigh establishes the True Dramatic Focal Point with an appropriate long clean Alpha or fitted Line.
3. OrnamentThe repetition of the slashed line at the hip and chest also works as Ornament. The studded bracelet and clean hoop earrings could relate more.
2. LineThe True Dramatic achieves glamour here with long clean Lines, side-to-side differentiation and a shoulder Line that extends slightly beyond the shoulder.
4. FabricSince True Dramatic Fabrics don’t have to be similar, the crisp transparent sleeve helps to balance the slightly heavy and soft velvet evening dress.
1. Focal PointThe bound white slit at the upper thigh marks the Focal Point of the True Dramatic. The white binding tape becomes essential in a dress of such few details.
3. OrnamentOrnamental Rhythm is achieved with the narrow ivory strap of the small purse and the matching narrow bangles and multiple matching rings.
2. LineThe long clean uninterrupted narrow Alpha Line of the True Dramatic is achieved here in the long ivory line that runs from under the arm all the way to the hemline.
4. FabricFabrics for the True Dramatic are firm, medium-weight, smooth and of a balanced weave, in order to manifest a long clean sculpted Alpha Line.