Shop The Refined Dramatic
Refined Dramatic Tops
Refined Dramatic Bottoms
Refined Dramatic Shoes
Refined Dramatic Accessories
1. Focal PointThe Refined Dramatic Focal Point is the fingertip, hinted at by the trailing sash. The dropped shoulder achieves the secondary Focal Point at the shoulder.
3. LineThis gown’s Omega (not fitted) Lines and V-neckline are excellent. The Fabric drapes in soft, unstructured folds at the shoulder and down the body.
2. FabricThe skillfully and artistically draped folds of this beautiful chiffon gown help to overcome the Fabric have unbalanced weave and overly light weight.
4. OrnamentOrnament a low priority for this Style. The wavy tendrils of hair work well as Ornament, which does not need to match or even allude to the garments.
[RoyalSlider Error] No posts found matching your criteria.
1. Focal PointThe folds gathered by the hand achieve the primary upper thigh Focal Point of the Refined Dramatic. The extended shoulder is the secondary Focal Point.
3. LineRefined Dramatic Lines are primarily long. The silhouette not only divides into the distinctive two sections, but also differentiates from front to back.
2. FabricThe Fabric is heavy, soft, and in a solid Colour. These qualities and its unbalanced weave allow it to drape into the stunning folds of this silhouette.
4. OrnamentOrnament is large, sparing, and singular, that is, it doesn’t match or repeat. In this case, the beautiful Lines of the folds serve as Ornament.
1. Focal PointThe Refined Dramatic needs emphasis at the mid-thigh and at the shoulder. The long top with its wide bateau neckline achieves both Focal Points.
3. LineThe Omega or open silhouette of the Refined Dramatic is simplicity itself, with few structural details, draped folds and long Lines. Pure glamour!
2. FabricThe shine, drape, softness and weight of this lovely fabric express the Refined Dramatic aesthetic. The textured fur and purse supplement the texture that is missing.
4. OrnamentOrnaments should be sparing with maximum dramatic impact, such as the beautifully symmetrical bracelets. The monochromatic Colour scheme adds drama.
1. Focal PointThe Fabric panels draping gracefully from the shoulders supplies the mid-thigh Focal Point in an appropriately dramatic way, at least from the back.
3. LineThe open back and draped fabric give the appropriate differentiation between front and back that adds interest to all Refined Dramatic ensembles.
2. FabricThe softness and drape of this Fabric are essential to this Refined Dramatic dress. Solids rather than prints express the glamour and presence of this Style.
4. OrnamentOrnament is not only sparing for this Style, but pieces that are singular, with no connection to the ensemble, add drama, such as this bracelet combination.
1. Focal PointThe curved panels from the dropped waist approach the mid-thigh Focal Point, while the secondary shoulder Focal Point is achieved by the wide neckline.
3. LineThe lack of structure in this garment allows folds, needed by the Refined Dramatic, to fall naturally from the neckline, while light gathering provides folds at the waistband.
2. FabricA slightly brushed finish that suggests texture enhances the soft, draping medium heavyweight Fabric. The solid Colour adds to the simplicity.
4. OrnamentThe simplicity of design and large scale needed by the Refined Dramatic extend to the simple but effective gold bracelet and chain belt.
1. Focal PointThe softly unstructured T-shirt beautifully marks the Refined Dramatic primary Focal Point with an uneven drape to the mid-thigh, and the wearer reinforces it with bracelets.
3. LineThis ensemble illustrates the way the Refined Dramatic silhouette ideally opens out to an Omega Line but closes in again at the ankle and wrist.
2. FabricAlthough the pant fabric is a little stiff for this Style, the ensemble wonderfully combines shine, texture, unbalanced weave, solid Colour and softness.
4. OrnamentThe two bracelets are effective for the Refined Dramatic because of the need to use minimal Ornament. The outfit is finished off with solid but not contrasting boots.
1. Focal PointThis Refined Dramatic outfit displays two Focal Points, the primary in the trailing scarf that ends at the mid thigh, and the secondary at the shoulder.
3. LineThe folds reinforce the silhouette beautifully, with the elegant simplicity required by the glamorous Refined Dramatic, the simplest of all the Styles.
2. FabricThe soft, medium-heavy, draping fabric could only be improved by having a bit more texture. Here, the single Colour lifts this dress into drama and glamour.
4. OrnamentThe matching clutch and even the lipstick serve as Ornaments. Since this Style does not need to match its Ornaments, a contrasting bag could also have been used.