Shop The Refined Classic
Refined Classic Tops
Refined Classic Bottoms
Refined Classic Shoes
Refined Classic Accessories
1. Focal PointThe pleated panels cross at the high waist Focal Point in this stunningly graceful Refined Classic evening gown.
3. FabricThere are few Fabrics more effective than silk for the Refined Classic, since it combines softness, light weight, a balanced weave and a slight sheen.
2. OrnamentAlthough the lace headscarf and earrings are effective, the true Ornament here is the beautiful pleating of the silk fabric that is carried throughout.
4. LineThe gentle Omega Silhouette is visible in the full pleated skirt and the wide panel-straps of the bodice. The pleating also adds detail.
[RoyalSlider Error] No posts found matching your criteria.
1. Focal PointThe Refined Classic Focal Point of the very high waist, just below the empire waist, is marked by the bias cut ruffles adorning this soft blouse.
3. FabricFabrics need to be lightweight, matte, of balanced weave and soft. A visible weave gives you all the texture you need. Bias cut was invented for this Style.
2. OrnamentThe principle of rhythm or matching is essential to the Ornament for the Refined Classic, with bracelets and hat picking up the dark accent at the shoulder.
4. LineThe slightly wide bias ruffles and emphasis at the slightly wide shoulder straps provide the softly Omega or open silhouette of the Refined Classic.
1. Focal PointSoft, intricate pleating curves around the bodice and asks to be gathered in at the very high waist Focal Point of the Soft Classic Style.
3. FabricFabric that is matte, soft, lightly textured and lightweight and of a balanced weave showcases this Style to the maximum. Here the fur supplements the texture.
2. OrnamentThe rhythmical succession of pleats, the matching fabric flower and the matching fur attest to the importance of repetition in Ornament for the Refined Classic.
4. LineAll the elements contribute to the slightly Omega or open silhouette of the Refined Classic: the outward flow of the pleats, the open fur, and the slightly wide belt.
1. Focal PointThis blouse with a self-tie at the neck allows the Refined Classic to mark the Focal Point of the very high waist, albeit with a bigger bow than is shown here.
3. FabricThe soft but balanced weave of the blouse pairs well with the light texture of the skirt and the emphatic texture of the fur vest. The very small polka dots look like texture.
2. OrnamentThe gold accents of the accessories would be even more effective with a matching earring or necklace to achieve the rhythmical repetition of Ornament of the Refined Classic.
4. LineThe extended shoulder of the fur vest and the loose fit of the other garments achieve a softly Omega or open Refined Classic silhouette.
1. Focal PointWith the soft cord tied at the waist, the fur piece becomes essential to raise the eye to the very high waist Focal Point of the Refined Classic.
3. FabricThe all-over embroidery is one way to get the intricate detailing that is so effective for the Refined Classic, plus it delivers a beautiful texture on the chiffon sheath.
2. OrnamentThe taupe tones in the embroidery are repeated in the belt, and the tassel shape is repeated in the earring. A harmonious slightly wide bracelet completes the ensemble.
4. LineThe success of this slightly Omega dress is the opened out neckline where the cap sleeve broadens the Line. Here, the top offers the Omega silhouette rather than the skirt.
1. Focal PointThe sash of this dress achieves the very high waist Focal Point of the Refined Classic by partnering with the horizontal bodice to bracket the actual Focal Point.
3. FabricThe working of the Fabric into detailed pleats actually adds the texture that the Refined Classic needs. Soft matte fabrics with balanced-weaves that support the Line work best.
2. OrnamentThe detailed pleating of the gown is accompanied by a matching bracelet and necklace to provide enough ornamentation for this beautiful Refined Classic ensemble.
4. LineThe full skirt opens out to the stronger Omega Line of this ensemble, although wide bands that extend off the shoulders balance the open Omega silhouette.