Shop The Elaborate Natural
Elaborate Natural Tops
Elaborate Natural Bottoms
Elaborate Natural Shoes
Elaborate Natural Accessories
1. Focal PointOne of the dark stripes on the skirt appears to mark the upper thigh Focal Point of the Elaborate Natural. A stronger Focal Point would be better.
3. LineThe clean, unobstructed Lines of this skirt and top, in conjunction with the square neckline and wide straps, perfectly define the Style.
2. FabricSoft, heavy, textured Fabrics in unbalanced weaves are the mainstay of the Elaborate Natural Style, achieved wonderfully here.
4. OrnamentOrnament that is large in scale; that does not match the garments; that is worn low on the body; adds a great accent to this Elaborate Natural ensemble.
[RoyalSlider Error] No posts found matching your criteria.
1. Focal PointThe Elaborate Natural Focal Point of the low hip is observed on the sleeve where a horizontal basket weave border is worked in before the cuff.
3. LineThe somewhat Omega or open silhouette of the Elaborate Natural uses long Lines that are relatively unbroken, as you see demonstrated in the weave of this sweater.
2. FabricThe emphatic texture of this heavy sweater is perfect for the Elaborate Natural, whose Fabrics are also soft, matte and of an unbalanced weave.
4. OrnamentElaborate Naturals use Ornament sparingly. This necklace does not need to match the buttons on the sweater since they do not use rhythm in their accessories.
1. Focal PointThe fur trim joins the sweater at the low hip Focal Point of the Elaborate Natural, providing unmistakable emphasis in the correct place.
3. LineThe drama of the long unified silhouette of this Style is heightened by the addition of a horizontal Line, such as you see here in the fur trim of the cardigan.
2. FabricThe soft textures of this outfit would be even better in heavier Fabrics. The slight sheen, unbalanced weaves and solids rather than prints are great.
4. OrnamentThe red purse demonstrates that Ornament for the Elaborate Natural need not match. The straps of the shoes would be better if they were wider.
1. Focal PointThe knit sweater ends perfectly, just at the low hip Focal Point of the Elaborate Natural.
3. LineLines need to be long, slightly Omega or open, and quite clean and straight, as shown here. The wide cuff of the pants grounds the Style.
2. FabricFabric Harmony is very important for the Elaborate Natural. The sweater and pants are of similar weights, although more texture in the wool pants would be even better.
4. OrnamentThe roll collar and seaming detail that runs down the sleeve of the textured sweater stand in for Ornament in this relaxed but still elegant ensemble.
1. Focal PointThe wonderful fur vest ends at the low hip, appropriately marking the Focal Point of the Elaborate Natural.
3. LineThe extra wide or Omega pant works here because it is made of a soft woven that hangs very straight without draping. The grey tones also unify the silhouette.
2. FabricThis ensemble marvelously mixes three different textures, using harmonious Fabrics that are soft and unbalanced in their weaves.
4. OrnamentThe sparing use of Ornament is demonstrated here, where a complete absence of accessories highlights the wonderful mix of texture.
1. Focal PointThe sleeves and the body of the sweater finish appropriately at the low hip, effectively marking the Focal Point of the Elaborate Natural.
3. LineThe long rib of the sweater emphasizes the vertical nature of the Elaborate Natural silhouette. The cowl neck adds interest without interrupting the clean yet soft Lines.
2. FabricThis textured knit is extremely soft and appropriately heavy. The clean shape is softened by an unbalanced weave.
4. OrnamentThe size and soft shape of the bag emphasize the soft Omega nature of this Style. The shiny leather is effective.