Shop The Elaborate Gamine
Elaborate Gamine Tops
Elaborate Gamine Bottoms
Elaborate Gamine Shoes
Elaborate Gamine Accessories
1. Focal PointThe Focal Point for The Elaborate Gamine is the hip, in this look it is achieved with the black hot pants underneath the dress.
3. LineLine is a very interesting element for The Elaborate Gamine. It is best when their silhouettes break into three parts, bracketing the Focal Point.
2. FabricFabrics for The Elaborate Gamine are best when they're soft and textured. This look is a great example of how effective texture is for this style.
4. OrnamentOrnament is a wild card for The Elaborate Gamine. Accessories don't necessarily have to match and can be quite bold. A bold accessory would enhance this ensemble.
[RoyalSlider Error] No posts found matching your criteria.
1. Focal PointThe high waisted pant with a significant waistband brackets the Elaborate Gamine Focal Point of the high hip.
3. LineThe crisscrossed Lines of the Elaborate Gamine Silhouette add interest and excitement to a Style that expresses itself through opposition of Line.
2. FabricThe pleating adds texture and weight to this soft printed Fabric, allowing the Silhouette of the Elaborate Gamine to drape with purpose and grace.
4. OrnamentOrnament is not rhythmical, so adventurous jewelry and accessories are always good as long as the Ornament is kept somewhat minimal.
1. Focal PointThe high hip or hipbone is the Focal Point for the Elaborate Gamine. Here, the Focal Point is clearly marked by the bottom of the red sweater.
3. LineThe three-part Silhouette of the Elaborate Gamine is especially obvious with the red sweater. The loose fit of the three pieces gives an Omega or open Line.
2. FabricThe cable knit and fur textures drape softly and the use of print adds interest for the Elaborate Gamine. Similar Fabric weights ensure Fabric harmony.
4. OrnamentOrnament for the Elaborate Gamine is often minimal. The interesting cable knit of the sweater substitutes for Ornament as well as providing texture.
1. Focal PointThe Focal Point for The Elaborate Gamine is the high hip. It is important that the look be divided into three parts, and in this case the Focal Point is in the center of the middle division.
3. LineSilhouettes for The Elaborate Gamine are best when quite Omega. This look would be more effective if it were not quite so fitted.
2. FabricFabric for The Elaborate Gamine is best when textured and soft, two things done well in this look. However, it would be more effective if the Fabric were slightly heavier in weight.
4. OrnamentOrnamentation can be achieved in many ways; in this look the bell sleeves and ruffles act as ornament. This look would benefit from slightly more ornamentation.